Sunday, January 30, 2005

7:39 PM


Another Sunday gone. Didn't do much. It was snowing and sloppy outside, and I was tired and achy, so I just hung around at home. As usual. Read the paper, watched some TV, surfed the Net, updated my Netflix queue. I used to play The Sims but it was too damn depressing that even my Sims had more of a life than I did. I gave them all horrible diseases, and then built a hospital and mismanaged it and ran it into the ground, and that was fun for a while but it finally got boring. Then I found two of them getting it on in MRI #7 (I'd purchased ten MRIs and five hyperbaric chambers for the hospital, and I guess there just weren't enough cases to keep them all busy.) One of them was the one with mad cow disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, gigantism, and acne. Well, enough was enough, so I crashed a helicopter into the hospital. But I still found him fornicating in a pocket in the wreckage, and I finally could only satisfy my envy by dropping another helicopter on him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. C said...

Taru, I'm astonished. "Way too much time on your hands?" when you have a story to update, snow to shovel, a website to run, a transcript to do, and a graduation project to complete? Are you in some kind of alternate space-time continuum or something? Did I mention a story to update?

January 31, 2005 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home